OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact details): We may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, phone number, email address, phone numbers you insert into your contacts or messages sent, feedback, and any other information you provide us.
Device-related information: Including information such as Bluetooth MAC address, device power level, on/off status.
· Information specific to you that may be assigned by us: We may collect and use information such as your Mi Account ID.
HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information)
Setting up your Mi Account. Personal information collected when creating a Mi Account on our web sites or through our mobile devices is used for creating the personal Mi Account and profile page for the user.
Identifying your device via its Bluetooth MAC address and obtaining current information about the device, including the device's on/off status, and power level, so as to display this information to you via the app and notify you when battery needs to be charged.
Analyzing and improving services. We may use device-related information to calculate how many devices have been activated and how many devices are connected, to analyze the distribution of firmware versions in order to check the operating status of particular devices, and to ensure that access to your device is authorized and protected. We may also use IP information to make rough estimates of the geographic distribution of connected devices. However, this will not disclose any other information about you, such as your geographic location. In addition, we may use network information to analyze the status of your device in order to help resolve issues relating to your use of the device.
Looking up account usage conditions. We may use your Mi Account ID to check which devices are linked with the account in order to ensure that all access to the device is authorized.
Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping Bextreme Shell make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide,Bextreme Shell may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records.
We may use your email address and Mi Account ID to provide you with relevant promotional materials for products and services of Bextreme Shell and its partners (which provide network-related, mobile app-related, and cloud-related products and services). We will only use your personal data after we have obtained your consent or indication of no objection in accordance with local data protection laws, which may require separate explicit consent. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your personal data for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications, you may opt out by contacting us at email@example.com. We will not transfer your personal data to our business partners for use by our business partners in direct marketing.
· WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers and affiliated companies as listed below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that Bextreme Shell will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. You should know that when Bextreme Shell shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, Bextreme Shell will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws. Bextreme Shell will contractually ensure compliance by any Third Party Service Providers with the privacy standards that apply to them in your home jurisdiction.
SHARING WITH OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
In order to properly conduct our business operations and to provide you with the full functionality of our products and services, we may disclose your personal information from time to time to other Bextreme Shell affiliated companies (including those involved in communications, social media, technology, and cloud services), or our Third Party Service Providers (including our mailing centers, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, and Bextreme Shell’s representatives). Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on Bextreme Shell’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING WITH OTHERS
Bextreme Shell may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
INFORMATION NOT REQUIRING CONSENT
· We may share anonymized information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, we may share them trends about the general use of our services, such as the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
· For the avoidance of doubt, Bextreme Shell may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is allowed explicitly under local data protection laws. Such disclosure may be brought about by the necessity to protect our rights, ensure the safety of you and other people, and comply with the requirements of the local government to facilitate the investigations of illegal activities.
Bextreme Shell’S SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from your using of Bextreme Shell products and services and on Bextreme Shell websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. All in all, we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
· You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorized by you.
· Bextreme Shell cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
· Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information, including the cases when the personal information is no longer required for resolving legal disputes, applying our Agreements, or achieving our business goals.
ACCESSING OTHER FEATURES ON YOUR DEVICE
Our applications may need access to certain features on your device such as Wi-Fi network status. This information is used to allow the applications to run on your device and allow you to interact with the applications. At any time you may revoke your permissions by turning these off at the device level or contacting us at email@example.com.
YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION!
Bextreme Shell recognizes that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways Bextreme Shell makes available for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings:
· A feature for withdrawing consent. If the user uses the feature for withdrawing consent, all locally stored data will be deleted and the device will be reset to factory settings.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the above mentioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS, UPDATING, CORRECTING OR ERASURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
· You have the right to request access to and correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
· We normally provide such services for free but reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access request.
· If you wish to submit a request to access personal data we have about you, or if you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write us a letter or send an email to the address provided below as soon as possible. Email: email@example.com.
· For details relating to the personal information in your Mi Account, you may also access and change them at http://www.bldcmotordrivers.com or by logging into your account on your device.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
· You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request. This may be done by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and disclose your personal information as per your request.
· Please recognize that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Bextreme Shell’s products and services.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR JURISDICTION
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies (those involving communications, social media, technology, or cloud services) or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards.
· We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
· Bextreme Shell does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Bextreme Shell with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable Bextreme Shell services.
ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO ANY THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Changzhou Bextreme Shell Motor Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No.8 Tianshan Road，Xinbei district,Changzhou ，Jiangsu ,China