|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||PE bag+ carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 days|
|Working Voltage:||110V AC / 220V AC||Working Current:||0.5A|
|Suitable Motor:||Sensorless Motor||Operating Temp.:||-20—85℃|
|Products Name:||AC Input BLDC Motor Driver||Shape:||Round|
bldc motor driver,
brushless motor driver
|Operating voltage||110V AC / 220V AC|
|· PWM speed control||PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%|
|Analog voltage speed regulation||0-5V|
|O.V / L.V protection||YES|
|Speed pulse signal output||YES|
1. Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor not exceed the range of the driver board as specified.
2. This BLDC motor driver round board is used for 3-phase brushless sensorless motor, but not suit for all 3-phase brushless sensorless motors directly. If the driving effect is not good (such as starting jitter, reversing, the motor noload working current is too large, the speed is not stable, the efficiency is low, and can’t start-up with load.) Customers can adjust the resistance and capacitance of the driver board according to the actual situation to achieve the best driving effect
3. JYQD-V8.6 driver board is bare board without housing and heatsink. If the power of the motor below 60W ,it does not need to add heatsink, It only needs to ensure normal ventilation and well insulation. If the power of the motor more than 60W, it must add heatsink like the diagram as below.
4. The 5V output port on the driver board prohibits connect external device. It is only applicable to the external potentiometer and switch of the board for speed regulation and reversal.
5. The “M” terminal on the JYQD-V8.6 driver board is the motor speed pulse output signal (push-pull output), and the maximum output current is less than 5mA.
|5V -----Driver board internal output voltage|
|M ---- Motor speed pulse signal output port, 5V pulse signal.|
|Z/F---- Rotating direction control ports. Connect “5V” high level or no connect is Forward direction, connect 0 V low level or connect to GND is reverse direction.|
|VR ----Speed control port. Analog voltage linear speed regulation 0.1v -5V, The input resistance is 20K Ohm ,connect with GND when input PWM speed regulation, PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%|
|GND—Used for Drive board internal control|
|U/MA ----motor phase A|
|V/MB ---- motor phase B|
|W/MC---- motor phase C|
Contact Person: Amigo Deng